Noctua has a proven track record in supporting other primary schools in a range of contexts with measurable impact. Within Noctua, we have National Leaders of Education (NLEs), Local Leaders of Education (LLEs) and headteachers who have worked at city level on school improvement.
We work in partnership with schools to devise a bespoke, targeted and successful package. This can range from just a day to a sustained piece of work over a number of terms. It has included working with new headteachers, developing strategic leadership, improving a subject area and supporting at whole school level. Sometimes the headteacher delivers the support but, for larger pieces of work, staff from across the school and Noctua partners can be involved.
Within Noctua, we have outstanding practitioners who can offer support in teaching and learning, subject specialism, curriculum design, EYFS, assessment and many other areas. This could include:
- Development and improving impact of leadership
- Succession planning
- Interpretation and use of data to raise standards and address achievement gaps for identified groups
- Specialist subject support including Early Years
- Responses to current challenges
- Improving the rigour and reliability of school systems
- Pupil premium reviews
- Monitoring and evaluating current provision prior to inspection
The current rates are:
- NLE Deployment – £550 per day (£275 per half day)
- LLE Deployment – £450 per day (£225 per half day)
- SLE Deployment – £350 per day (£175 per half day)